Friday, September 30, 2011

5 minute card

Here's a super fast card idea for when you need to:
a) get a card made quick!
b) use up some scraps of paper
c) feel like you did something with your crafty time. Sometimes, that's just the way it is. :)



First, gather your materials. You will need:
-cardstock
-patterned paper
-stamp
-ink
-gem or pearl
-adhesive

Minute 1
Cut your cardstock to the size you want your card. I cut my card stock to 8-1/2 inches x 5-1/2 inches. Fold in half to make card.

Minute 2
Punch out your patterned paper. I used a square punch , then rounded two opposite corners with a corner rounder punch. Cut additional strip of patterned paper.

Minute 3
Stamp sentiment on card.

Minute 4
Adhere the punched papers.

Minute 5
Adhere paper strip & pearl.

Done!

Have you done any super fast projects lately? I have to admit, I'm not into long, really detailed projects. Quick & simple are my favourite!

I'm off to the semi annual flea market tomorrow!! I'm super pumped!! Look how many exclamation points I'm using! :)

Happy Friday! 
Enjoy your weekend! (more exclamation points... sheesh, talk about overkill.)
Linkin' Up:
Tater Tots & Jello
Mommy By Day... Crafter By Night
Oops, I Craft My Pants (the name of this blog makes me laugh every time!)



2 comments:

  1. I've already 'scraplifted' from this card!  Love it! You must have used the big corner rounder punch....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog.  Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips