Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Dollar Store Gift Tag Makeover

  A couple of weeks ago, I shared some creative Christmas wrapping ideas. Since then, I've been wrapping up a storm around here & the space under our tree is looking all shimmery with prettily wrapped gifts.



  While I was doing all this wrapping, I came up with a neat little idea to share.

  I bought these gift tags from Michaels in the dollar bins a few months ago.



  I bought these Christmas decorations at the dollar store awhile ago.


  I put them together & they look like this!


I love how they look expensive when really they were so cheap! 

Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I bought those snowflakes last year too and did almost the same thing,now they hang on the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips