Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas! (My 100th Post!)

  Today is my last post for this year. It's also my 100th post. What a rewarding few months of blogging this has been! I want to thank all my readers - new ones as well as those who have been with me from the beginning. I'm so blessed to be doing what I love & sharing it with all of you. Thank you for reading.

  In the new year, you will start to see some changes around Silver Boxes. I've decided to cut back a bit on the amount of postings I do in a week. I'm going to try three a week & see how it goes. Monday, Wednesday, & Friday will be the new schedule. I'll let you know if things change.

~~~~~

  As we head full long into the heart of the Christmas season, let's remember the reason for our celebrations - Jesus. God sent His only son to the world, to live a sinless life, to die on a cross, to rise from the dead, & to be the Redeemer of the human race. 


  Jesus wants to be your personal Saviour too. This Christmas, open your heart to Jesus. If you haven't already, ask Him to forgive your sins & make you one of His children. When you do this, you will truly experience the true reason for Christmas.
~~~~~



  From our family to yours, we wish you the very merriest of Christmases & a wonderful New Year! 
Enjoy every moment with your family & friends. I'll see you in 2012. 

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 posts!!  Whoohoo!!  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girlie.. How wonderful CONGRATULATIONS!!!I wanted to stop in and say THANKS for being a great bloggy bff this year. Wishing you the HAPPIEST of NEW Year's.. Cheers to more creativity, fun and success.. HAPPY NEW YEAR.. BIG HUGS.. xoxo.. Marilyn..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips