Friday, December 02, 2011

Some Recipes To Try

  Again today I'm veering away from the Christmas theme that I've been in for the past several weeks. (Which makes no sense since it's actually December now, but hey, I'll go with it.)

  How many of you eat supper together with you family? I hope most of you do. It's such a precious time to spend together. It's often the time that we laugh the most, the kids open up & talk about their day, we tell stories from our lives, & teach lessons. Just last night, I got to tell my kids a Bible story that they had never heard before. I don't think I'm that great of a story teller, but they were transfixed. In telling the story, I also was able to teach the moral of the story: trusting in God's leading. It's amazing what happens at the dinner table. May I suggest that you try to make it a regular occurrence in your home? You won't be sorry.

  On the subject of supper, I have some recipes that I've tried recently that I would like to share with you. They are all simple & delicious. You may want to add one of these to your meal plan soon.


Pepperoni Pizza Pasta
Via Taste Of Home

 Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich
Via Time To Cook!

 Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia
Via Rachael Ray

 Couscous with Kalamata Olives, Pine Nuts, & Feta Cheese
Via For The Love Of Cooking

  I give all of these recipes 2 thumbs up! Go ahead, give 'em a try!

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say how much Im enjoying your blog, its a great read and Im always keen for new ideas when it comes to menu planning :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips