Friday, December 28, 2012

January Photo Challenge

It's getting close to the New Year. A new year - a new monthly photo challenge for January!

Follow me on Instagram at StephRichy to see my daily photo. Let me know if you're taking the challenge - I'd love to see your photos too! I'll be using the hashtag #sbphotochallenge. Please join me & we can share our photos with one another!

Here's January's Photo Challenge:



Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterest, Instagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Have a wonderful New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips