Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fantasyland Layout {Echo Park}


It's been a few weeks since I shared a scrapbook layout. This is one that I did for our Disney album from our trip last summer. 

Fantasyland was one of our favourite parts of the whole Disneyland park. It was our very first stop on our very first morning.








Products used:
  • Paper, stickers, brads, journalling spot, rub-on, chipboard - Echo Park
  • Letter stickers - American Crafts
  • Ribbon - Making Memories

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!






2 comments:

  1. Leslie GermainSunday, May 12, 2013

    LOVE this layout! A great inspiration for me after just returning from Disney World. I am pinning. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips