Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Button Baby Card


Is there anything more sweet than a new baby? I think God makes them so adorable so that we want to be around them & take care of them. :)

And because babies are so cute, we want the things around them & the things that celebrate them to be cute too!



Cute as a button!

Products used:
  • Cardstock - Stampin' Up! & Michael's 
  • Buttons - Stampin' Up! (yellow) & Wal-mart (all others)
  • Sentiment Stamp - Stampin' Up!
  • Baker's Twine - My Mind's Eye





Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips