Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Decorating - A Belated Tour

Well, it's almost the end of October & we had a bit of snow this weekend.

That means that winter is just around the corner & with that comes the beginning of the Christmas season. Yay! I'm excited!

But wait! I haven't even shown you my fall decor for this year. 

I realize that many of my readers are in the U.S. & you have yet to celebrate Thanksgiving so you may still be interested in fall decorating. 

Come! Let me show you around...



I used my recent purchase of these apple boxes in my living room & the vintage vibe is just right for fall.




I kept my wreath decorated the same way as last year because I just like it that much.




These little woodland creatures followed me home from Target this fall. 
(See the little squirrel in the photo with the apple boxes above? And look at the owl in the photo below.)




The Thanksgiving holiday is over for us here in Canada, but I keep my Thankful banner up until I switch things out for Christmas.




Happy Fall Y'all! I love how versatile that chalkboard is!




On top of the bar top in between our living room/dining room & our kitchen is my pumpkin pie plate with some embellishing....




...Complete with an owl autumn garland.




Our warm & cozy living room has been a wonderful hang out this fall. 

If you'd like to see how I decorated for fall the past couple of years, click HERE & HERE.

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy Your Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips