Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Five Days of Handmade Christmas Cards - Day Three: Washi Tape!

It's day three of...

Five Days of Handmade Christmas Cards!




If you missed day one & two, click HERE & HERE.

Washi tape has got to be one of my favourite craft supplies ever! It's just to fun to use on all kinds of things!




  For this card, I started out by trimming the white card stock to layer on to the blue card base. Then I made sure the top & bottom lines of wash tape were straight. After that, I crisscrossed the rest.  The main reason I wanted the top line to be straight to make it easier to line up my stamp for the greeting! ;)



Products used:
Card stock: Stampin' Up!
Washi Tape: Martha Stewart crafts
Stamp: My Mind's Eye
Buttons
Embroidery floss

The simplicity & fun colours of this card are what I like most.

I hope you have some fun with washi tape on your handmade Christmas cards!

~~~~~

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy Your Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips